.

.

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

crochet month


hi every body ...assalamualaikum for my muslim reader....well i think it been a month i closed my shop. slow down on crafting business n crafting works...slow down just a lil bit..but buzy bee keep on the supply item comes in...i will story about the supply things letter on ok. now this month which is march i can describe month of crocheting for me... a p
ile of raw ribbon have been crochet. after mia appearance with my bow..it such a blow when there is a lots of message ask me about this bow. also there is one or two people already book for the crochet bow. thanks god for the rezeki....so there been almost a month i been crochet the bow..now almost 100 pieces.. in 20 colours...hopefully can increase the amount of the bow..so stay tuned...lett see the picass





others than that now im trying to make my own kekwa brooch..still in searching for the best pattern...but i think i already find my own pattern like what i imagine in my mind...this booch i give name as "kekwa"


i think there is alot of coming soon in my mind..hahahhaha
for any enquiries, do contact me
M O H D N A M I Z A M M U D A
+012 922 7754 minamisensei@gmail.com

4 comments:

  1. wah...cantik lah zam. mood crochet akk dah menurun..hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cantik sangat la zam.. kak ja suka.. nak beli..jual la..

    ReplyDelete
  3. kak ja nak beli aper kak?
    btw thankss...heheheh....
    bukan senang jaja craft nak masuk sini nie..hehehheh

    ReplyDelete

latest product

KOMEN

Widget by ReviewOfWeb

ShareThis