.

.

Friday, July 8, 2011

i.do.

Y.E.S. I D.O L.O.V.E

this is my first card using husking technique...basically i do use looping technique for my leaves design. after making this card i just fell in love with the final outcome of the flower using this kind of technique. the looping (small and in pink colour) and the white husking flower..almost look same. the way how we alternate the loop make it difference. looping same direction while the husking is alternate from right to left. but I DO love both of the flower



It's always been about me, myself, and I
I thought relationships were nothing but a waste of time
I never wanted to be anybody's other half
I was happy saying I had love that wouldn't last
That was the only way I knew 'til I met you


Tell me is it only me
Do you feel the same?
You know me well enough to know that I'm not playing games
I promise I won't turn around and I won't let you down
You can trust I've never felt it like I feel it now
Baby there's nothing, there's nothing we can't get through


And we'll remember when we said
I do, I do, I do, do do do do do do do
Oh baby, I do, I do, I do, do do do do do do do
Cause every time before it's been like
Maybe yes and maybe no
I won't live without it, I won't let us go
Just look at what we got ourselves into
You make we wanna say I do, I do, I do, I do, I do, I do,
Love you
[ i do colbie caillat ]





for any enquiries, do contact me
M O H D N A M I Z A M M U D A
+012 922 7754 minamisensei@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

latest product

KOMEN

Widget by ReviewOfWeb

ShareThis