.

.

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

LOYAL CUSTOMER

Assalamualaikum, ok just entry pendek with picture only. nood in the mood to bebel panjang. thanks to Aisyah Abdul wahab for keep ordering with me. dari casing ke sepit ke key chain. terima kasih banyak-banyak yer. I hope u like every item that u purchase from miezcraft. and i do really appreciate all your kind word and believes in my creations. So lain kali order lagik yer..i love to. and also one more things thanks to give me cahnce to create your order based on my own imagination and idea. So there no will be limitation at all in my exploration during finish up your order. THANKS..*panjang jugak last-last








mood: masih lagik nazak finish up queqe order....every day i work on that.
maintain the quality is the most difficult part. But i try my best okeh.

for any enquiries, do contact me
M O H D N A M I Z A M M U D A
+012 922 7754 minamisensei@gmail.com

1 comment:

latest product

KOMEN

Widget by ReviewOfWeb

ShareThis