.

.

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Because They are HONEY BEE

won't you bee my love and fly away with me?
 we'll bumble along together cause you're my Honey Bee!


request by someone for her husband....alhamdullilah she liked it...
wish both of you happy together....:)

a pair of bumble bees....
SHE AND HIM

 this time around i just make simple folded flower and put small beads at the centre..
and i love all of them...do you?..heheheh

found a new way to enhance my handmade paper(but i bought it)....
paint glitter liquid ...its looks like real bee hives with honey...(mix yellow and orange)

wish both of you have together and happily ever after...
Thanks for believing me and give a chance to create this special card for ur husband

Stand pose: 
Type: Easel card
Theme: love Bee

empty space for her to write the loovely message for her husband
distress with Tim Holtz distress ink . peeled paint mix and blend together with mustard seed....

see you again ...~____~


for any enquiries, do contact me
M O H D N A M I Z A M M U D A
+012 922 7754 minamisensei@gmail.com

5 comments:

latest product

KOMEN

Widget by ReviewOfWeb

ShareThis