.

.

Monday, February 28, 2011

FLY AWAY

assalamualaikum. salam sejahtera for all of my readers..
wah it been a long time there no post in my blog. actually for this time being i need to close my shop for a little while....but that not mean i dint do craft at all...just in silent mode okay. there a lot of thing needs to be done n prepare..since i already start to walk in as a career person. hehehe. mean bru start kija selepas bebrapa bulan mengangur... so its hard for me actually to take any order for this time around. sorry :( . but during that time i still do my craft project since there are a lot of idea in my mind..so need to do it before they fly away..hahahhaha. but the way lets enjoy my previous works which i didn't not upload here yet...thanks all ....there are alot..so one by one okey..hehheheh











orders by hiew rachel for her friend wedding reception and for her anniversary
thanks rachel

for any enquiries, do contact me
M O H D N A M I Z A M M U D A
+012 922 7754 minamisensei@gmail.com

4 comments:

  1. what a wonderful idea...heehhehe bleh comment keje saya jugak, meh ler tgk keje xseberapa saya..http://sweetub.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah! sangat cute..creative lah! ^.^

    ReplyDelete

latest product

KOMEN

Widget by ReviewOfWeb

ShareThis