.

.

Monday, February 28, 2011

quill bundle

this my first time got a bundle order for quilling project. kak fied said she wants me to make 100 quilling of anything that consist the detail of her business and all the detail so her customer can easily contact her. so after go through some discussion we agreed to male 100 bookmark...the design depends on me..so i suggest to her we make bookmark using flower and lady bug..so let see the outcome..btw the lady bug is not ready during this time...so let see the flower bookmark first ok...










psst:..next upcoming project for quiling bundle...100 pieces teachers day bookmark....
for any enquiries, do contact me
M O H D N A M I Z A M M U D A
+012 922 7754 minamisensei@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

latest product

KOMEN

Widget by ReviewOfWeb

ShareThis