.

.

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

CUTE Hp Charm

hi all...its along time not post about my craft...almost about three weeks from the previous post..miss me ya?..hahhaa....anyway this time is order from cik PutPut..from my face book friend list..thanks cik PutPut..she wants 8 Hp strap made from PVC. so this is my second attempt made craft from PVC material. Satisfied with the end product....i Hope she likes them tooo...anyway enjoy the pics...










thnks again CikPutPut

from Cik Putput
okey2..suke sgt..2great job..
pasti next time kalo ada rezeki put akan orderlg :-)

thnks puteri...

for any enquiries, do contact me
M O H D N A M I Z A M M U D A
+012 922 7754 minamisensei@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. woooooooooi!! *tiber lak ak woi ni nape? hehe* chantek giller lah! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahhaha..thnks kak as..
    bkn snng komen dewi quiling nak muncul kat sini nie..hahha
    ala..yang kak as nyer pon cantik (masuk bakul tapi tak larat angkat)..sajer buat pekasam lom post..

    ReplyDelete

latest product

KOMEN

Widget by ReviewOfWeb

ShareThis