.

.

Monday, December 27, 2010

LADYBIRD or LURVEBUG

which one is better..i don't know also because i prefer both...
but one I'm sure
two is better than one
rite....

back to the story peeps ~__~
okey this ladybird card actually made for iliyana my fb friend also my previous customer..
after she see my previous bee card, she told she interested to place order for love card but the theme should be the ladybird...since the card mean to give to a macho man.. we discuss to make a super cute but not girlish one...:"hilang macho abang beliau nanti"..hehehehe..so after chit chat discuss bla2...i tell her i have the idea to make two lurve bug laying on the grass with the sprinkle of tiny mini little small flower...so here we go....the outcome..what do you think guys?....aren't they cute?



"..two is better than one ..."

lovely riddles.....

tiny mini little yellow flower

the overlapping effect..kinda like this effect

altered love story song by Taylor Swift ...


CARD THEME: sweetLURVE BUG...
STATUS :SOLD
PRICE:please pm me to minamisensei@gmail.com



for any enquiries, do contact me
M O H D N A M I Z A M M U D A
+012 922 7754 minamisensei@gmail.com

3 comments:

latest product

KOMEN

Widget by ReviewOfWeb

ShareThis