.

.

Sunday, December 19, 2010

they were HONEY BEE

this card i have been made just to enjoy my quilling..i love to quilling a lot since there are a lot of quiller outside and their work has inspired me to create my workpiece..i love t see they compose and combine the ordinary colour strip but become and super extra ordinary workpieces..everyone have their identity in what they put one...

back to the story this card is i made based on my own design...i like to experimenting on how to arrange all the element/item on my full quilling. i hope i can find my own style in arranging them... so here we come my second card...it's a couple or love card...check it out

outer part of the card...

the elements...the flower, a pair of sweet honey bees, cotton lace


their wings...can u spot them..they were pivot at the bees body..i love this kind of effect...
looks the wings more life

the sweet quote/poem in front of the card

[ you + me ]...honey bee love


CARD: HONEY BEE love
STATUS :SOLD
PRICE:please pm me to minamisensei@gmail.com


for any enquiries, do contact me
M O H D N A M I Z A M M U D A
+012 922 7754 minamisensei@gmail.com

7 comments:

  1. cantik!! kreatif lah zam ni. quilling akk surrenderlah..hehe. good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cantik..sgt kreatif..Mmg berseni orgnya..hee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Salam miezam..


    nice combination card..quilling teknik, stiching ada..
    especially quilling..ur creative idea, just in ur way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. kak idayu:...thnks kak..still learning lagik nie...jgn surrender dulu..lom cuba lom tahu..

    sue:..thnks a lot.

    crafty diva:haah semua ader..quiling technique new exploration...
    hehhe stiching technique..thank to sab from little attic art..heheheh

    ReplyDelete
  5. ini lagi super kreatif...detail sungguh =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. sgt kreatif...miezcraft dh jadi sumber inspirasi sy skrng!!..tahniah

    ReplyDelete

latest product

KOMEN

Widget by ReviewOfWeb

ShareThis